My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Give Thanks

Hello crafty people, I hope you're having a beautiful day.
It's getting to that time of year that we need to think
about making several kinds of cards.
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Today I'm showing you a card I made to send my
Aunt Marilyn for Thanksgiving.
All the supplies came from my stash and actually 
the leaves were punched from some pieces that I had 
put into my recycle box.  Those little scraps did come in
handy.
I used my Silhouette to cut the Give Thanks 
using the Keep On Truckin font.
The inside is blank, as I usually do.
I will write a personal note to her rather than 
stamp a greeting.

Thanks for stopping in today.
Have you started any of your holiday cards?
Come again soon.
Until then,
be thankful.



 

No comments: