My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Recent Layouts

Hi, I hope you're having a good day!
Today, I have some layouts to show you.
I obviously don't scrapbook in chronological order.
So you never know what layouts I'll be showing you. 
This layout is from Mother's Day 2021.
This really showed me that we need to take pictures of
everyone and not just Marie.
I only had one picture of the family and I wasn't in it.
Now we try to remember to take a full family picture at 
different get togethers.
These are pictures from when the kids were visiting 
Sara's Moms early in the summer.
Sometimes I just can't stand the cuteness.
I love how this layout of my son with Marie turned out.
The top one with the fist bump was done when 
Marie was only a couple days old and her Gram was 
visiting her.

I'm glad you stopped to see what I've been creating and
I hope you are too.
Come again soon.
Until then,
be creative!

 

No comments: