My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Sweet To Be One

Hello blog friends!
My granddaughter turned on last November, but since 
it was Covid, there was only a very small party for just a few
family members, but none the less it was wonderful.
Here are a few layouts I did to commemorate her 
first birthday.
One of her favorite foods at the time was strawberries,
so that was the theme.
She wore a onesie I made, with
Sweet To Be One on it.
She also had on a tulle tutu in red and green that 
I made, but we didn't get any pictures of her with it on.
They had such cute decorations for her party.
And of course there was a "Smash Cake"
This is when she had her onsie and tutu on.
She had such fun with her cake.
Only got a few pictures with her opening her gifts.
The only picture with her "smash outfit" on is the one
here with her Godfather, Brian.
Here is a picture of the onesie that I made for her
to wear.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have enjoyed your time at
Kristie Kreates and have been 
inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then
Happy Birthday!








 

No comments: