My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Happy Birthday Aunt Marilyn

Hello!  I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Today I have a birthday card to show you.
My Aunt Marilyn turned 98 today (Sept. 29th)
She lives in North Carolina and I haven't seen her
for quite some time now.
Covid has changed so much!
I wanted to make her something beautiful
so I used one of my favorite stamp sets.
onto white card stock with VersaFine Onyx Black
ink and colored them with my Arteza colored pencils.
I fussy cut them and adhered them to a card base.
The happy birthday sentiment is from 
Lawn Fawn Scripty Words set
also stamped with VersaFine ink.
Since this card was an odd size, I made
an envelope to send it in.
I think she'll be happy to receive a pretty 
card for her birthday.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
make someone smile.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

 

No comments: