My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 3, 2021

3rd Anniversary

Hello blog fans!
My son and daughter in law celebrated their
3rd anniversary on September 29th and
Sara asked me to help her with a card for Jaryd.
Since they don't have a printer, she asked if I could
whip up a card for her.
She sent me this info and I happily made the card for her.
I printed the front panel in purple onto white card stock.
I used an embossing folder with little hearts to
emboss the purple mat for the sentiment.
Then adhered both pieces to a piece of silver
vellum.
Since purple and gray were the colors for their
wedding I thought this was perfect for this card.
The card was just a little too big for an A2 envelope, 
so I made one for the card with a gray card stock.
I think this card turned out very nice and I hope
they both like it too.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been doing.
I hope you have been inspired in some way and enjoyed
your time here.
Come again soon,
Until then,
make something for someone.







 

No comments: