My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Gratitude Card

Good day!
Today I'm showing you the cards I designed for 
our Girlfriends and Gratitude Crop at
My Happy Place Scrapbooking and Crafting.
Each cropper got a kit in their goodie bag with all
the elements for the card.  
The card base is a simple white card stock, cut to
8.5" x 5.5" and scored at 4.25 to make a standard A2 card.
I cut pieces of kraft card stock slightly smaller than the
size of the card base.
The flowered piece is a strip of beautiful vellum
that I wrapped around and adhered to the back of the
kraft card stock.
I decided to give everyone a choice of sentiments to use.
I stamped them and cut them to size and cut the 
white card stock to mat them also.  All they need to do is 
put them together and they have a lovely card to send
to a friend or as a thank you card.
I wanted to show how easy it is to make a 
pretty card that someone will love to receive.
I think they turned out lovely.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
show gratitude.



 

No comments: