My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Bumpkins

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a little project to show you that
my kids did with a couple friends and their
little ones.
They made "Bumpkins"
Maybe you've seen then on Pinterest or 
somewhere online.
They painted the kids little bottoms with 
orange paint, then sat them down onto a 
canvas.  This makes an impression that looks
like a pumpkin.

Here is the results of their painted behinds.

Then they had the kids paint with their fingers,
hands, and feet, creating the sun, leaves and grass.
The two Dads painted in a few details and they had their
cute Bumpkin pictures!

Here are the finished pictures
Aiden (about 1 yr old) did the one on the left,
Marie, my granddaughter, (2 yrs old in a couple weeks)
did the one on the right.
Are they just too cute or what?!?!

Thanks for coming by today,
stop by again soon.
Until then,
be creative with some kids.

No comments: