My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween Card for Marie

Hello and Happy Halloween!
Today I have the card I made for my 
Granddaughter, Marie, for Halloween.
She is very into pumpkins right now and
when I take her for a walk, she constantly
asks to see more pumpkins.  So we look in all
the yards trying to find as many pumpkins as
we can.
I thought a pumpkin on her card would be most
appropriate.
I cut the pumpkin with my Silhouette Cameo
out of orange card stock.
There are 2 layers and the top layer was inked
just a little bit with brown ink and then popped up
on foam tape to give a bit of dimension.
The Happy Halloween was also cut with my 
Silhouette using the LD Lightning font with a shadow.
The background piece is some adhesive cork that I had
in my stash.
It's all mounted on a white card base.
I think Marie will love this card!

Thanks for coming by today, 
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
BOOOOOO!



 

No comments: