My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Wedding Card

Hello!
Welcome to Kristie Kreates.
Today I have a special wedding card to show you.
I have known Brian since he and my son, Jaryd,
were 3 yrs old and met in nursery school.
Our families have been close ever since and
Jaryd and Brian have been best friends since.
They were best man in each others weddings and
Brian is my #2 son.
He recently got married to a lovely young lady.
  I wanted to make a special card for them
and this is what I came up with.
I cut the 
"wedding couple and arch"
was cut on my Silhouette Cameo with a file
I bought from the Silhouette Design Store.
I then stamped the Poppies from Stacy Stamps
 onto terracotta colored
card stock with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  
I shaded the images with Arteza colored pencils
and fussy cut them.
Their wedding colors were olive and terracotta, so
this combination worked our perfectly for their
card.
I used foam tape and 3 in 1 glue to adhere the flowers
to the card to give it some dimension.
For the inside of the card I wrote a personal note.
I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out
and I hope they did too.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you like this card as much as I do
and have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
create something outside your box.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

 

No comments: