My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Father's Day Layout

Hello fans!
Today I have a couple layouts I recently created at
a crop.
They are from our Father's Day get together this
year.  We had a wonderful time together with family.
We're trying to get group selfies at our gatherings
lately and they are turning out great.
The background card stock is embossed with designs and
words. I inked over the words 
Family is Forever at the bottom of the page and 
where ever it says father throughout the page.
They just look like smudges in the picture, but 
in real life it shows up nicely.
Good food and fun times.
Sorry the pictures aren't better, it's the best I could
do with the lighting I had.
I think you can get the idea though.

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
Until then,
love your family.



 

No comments: