My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello and welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Do you make and send Thanksgiving cards?
I don't usually send them, but this year I decided to
send a few.
I stamped these images from a set that I found in my stash.
I've had the set for years and I believe it found it at
Marshall's, but I couldn't tell you the maker.
and colored them with Arteza Colored Pencils.
The sentiment was also stamped with 
Onyx Black Ink,
the gold was stamped with 
Once they were colored it was simple to 
cut them to size and mount onto a coordinating 
card base.
Inside I stamped a simple 
Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then,
wish someone happy!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: