My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Anniversary Card

Good day blog fans!
Today I'm showing you the Anniversary card I mad
for our son and daughter in law.
I stamped the
Large Knot Heart
from Eureka stamps, now sold through 
Stamp On It, onto card stock with VersaMark ink.
I then heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
The sentiment was also heat embossed, but on
The sentiment was wrapped around the image
panel and adhered to the back.
I then layered it onto white card stock and 
more of the silver vellum, then onto a 
card base.
Since this card was a odd size, I made my own

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Come again soon.
Until then,
try some heat embossing.







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: