My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 8, 2021

2 for 1 Birthday cards

Good day!
Today I'm showing you how I did a 2 for 1 set
of birthday cards.
I started by wetting a piece of watercolor paper
and adding watercolors at one side and let them 
run down the card.  I sprayed a little bit of water onto
the paper to encourage the colors to run down the
paper.
Once I had the background piece, I stamped
onto the painted paper with 
I cut the image down to the size I wanted
for my card and adhered it to a card base.
I stamped the greeting  and the card was done.
I still had a piece of the original panel left
and used that to make another card.
You can see here how the 2 pieces fit together.
This card would probably be considered a 
mini slimline card.
I love how they both turned out.
I tried something a little different this time
and I like how it worked.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you have enjoyed your time here and
were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
try something new and different
for you.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




 

No comments: