My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Goodie Bags for Crop

Good Day!
In October we had a
"Girlfriends and Gratitude Crop"
to raise some funds for 
The Grove Street Christian Church,
which houses My Happy Place.
My Happy Place is a crafting "studio" where
we host Crop and Craft time for whatever kind of crafting
people want to do. Most of us are scrapbookers and
card makers.
We always have a goodie bag for each 
cropper at our "specialty" crops.
Today I'm showing you what we gave at
our recent crop.
Each cropper received a bag with a gratitude card
that my "partner in crime" wrote out along with a little
thank you tag that I stamped.
In the bag was a card kit, instructions included.
Some kind of bling, mine happened to be pearls, 
a post it note holder (I made these.) and of course,
some candy.
This is what the Post It note holders were like.
I had a lot of fun making them in different 
Autumn themed papers.
This is the sheet included with instructions for 
the Thank You tags and card kit.
We love making up these little goodie bags,
every crop they are different depending on 
what we have on hand and what we can find to 
add to the bag.
I love to add some kind of little handmade gift in
these bags.
I think they were well received.
The crop was loads of fun for 
all of us and we raised a good amount of
money for the church.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then,
show gratitude.






 

No comments: