My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Gratitude Set

Hello crafty peeps!
Today I'd like to show you a set that I made
as part of a prize at our 
"Girlfriends and Gratitude Crop"
We thought a gratitude journal would be 
appropriate and of course I couldn't stop there.
So I made a note pad and a post it note holder also.
This note pad would be lovely on anyone's
desk or counter. 
I received some glue from a friend that is 
specifically for making tear off pads.  It's wonderful,
and I can make any size note pad that I want.
Great way to use scraps.
Here is the inside of the notepad.  
The notepaper measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/5
for this particular pad.
Somehow I didn't get a photo of that
particular Post It note holder, but
here are a couple others.
They simply have a pad of 
Post It notes inside.
This is the journal and I love how it 
turned out.
I used different colors and weights of paper
for the pages.  I made a file and printed the lines onto 
the paper.  I also left some pages blank to leave
space to draw or add a picture.
This journal can be used for anything the recipient 
wants it to be.
Here is a picture of the signatures sewn together
before they were put into the cover.
I'm loving this process for sewing them,
if you are curious as to how it is done,
here is the video I learned from.
Nik the Booksmith
is fabulous and has many, many great
videos about book making.
Last, but not least, is the "basket" I made to put all
the prize items into.
The items above and some crafting supplies were 
all wrapped up in this Grateful basket.
Here's a picture of our lucky winner, our
friend Marie.  She was very happy with her
winnings.
Here is a tutorial showing how to make 
a similar basket.
The Posh Paper Lady

Thanks for popping in today to see what I've
been up to.  I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
watch a video and try something new.







 

No comments: