My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 6, 2021

Art Swap Christmas Card

Greetings!
I belong to an Art Swap Group, it's a group 
of ladies who met years ago on a stamping 
message board.  We now have our group on Facebook.
Each year we do a swap at Christmas time.  This year
we are doing a card swap with one other person in
the group.
Some of us are from the US, some from Canada
and some from Australia.
I always look forward to seeing what everyone does
for their swap.
I decided to do a card with an inlaid technique.
I had this star design in my library of my
Silhouette Design Studio Software
and love it.
I cut it out of metallic textured card stock
and gold glitter card stock.
The holly leaves, berries and ribbon are cut from
plain colored card stock.
I adhered double sided tape to the back of the star
and then went about placing the pieces into the star
cut out.
I was really loving this card, but it needed a little something.
I think the white dash lines around the card 
give it a finishing touch.
I hope the gal that I'm sending this to likes it
as much as I do.
Have you made any different Christmas cards this year?
The one I make for this swap is always different
than the others I make.

I'm glad you came to spend a little time with me today,
I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come again
soon.
Until then,
have a happy holiday season!

 

No comments: