My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays one and all!
Just want to take a moment to wish you all the best,
 whatever holiday you celebrate.
For us, it's Christmas and here is a picture of my 
sweet little Snowbaby tree that my hubby
put up for me while I was out of town visiting 
a friend and having a crafty weekend
Over the last several years we have pared down
what we do with our Christmas decorating and gift
giving.  We enjoy our time with family and 
friends and try to let the craziness go away.
Of course, we now have a 2 yr old granddaughter,
so things will be a little hectic, but that will
be fun.  
And for Christmas we are going to have a 
gender reveal and find out what the new baby will be.
It's sure to be an exciting Christmas and 2022 for us.
Our son and daughter in law just moved into their new home,
they are expecting baby number 2 in June.
Our daughter is getting married in May and we
are thrilled about that and love her fiance. 
Bring it on 2022!

Thanks for stopping by today and every time you
come to visit.  I love doing my blog and hope you
enjoy your visits and that you are inspired in some
way with what you find here.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a
fabulous 2022

 

No comments: