My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 10, 2021

Little Fox Card

Hello blog friends!
I hope you're having a warm and cozy day.
It's cold here in my neck of the woods, so I'm 
bundled up in a nice warm sweater.
Today I have a card to show you.
I made this for my granddaughter's 2nd 
birthday.  She loves animals and I thought this
guy was very cute.
The background was embossed with an
embossing folder from my stash and then
inked with brown ink and a make up brush
to bring out a bit of detail.
I colored the fox with colored pencils, cut him 
out with the matching die and added some 
googly eyes, which I think made him even cuter.
I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment and added the
little heart and was done.
As usual, on the inside I added my own
personal note.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again.
Until then
keep warm and snuggle with someone.

 

No comments: