My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Birthday Card

Hello!
It looks like fall is here, at least in our area it is.
How about in your area?
Today I'm showing you a card I made for my daughter's 
boyfriend for his birthday.
I started by embossing a piece of brown card stock
with an embossing folder.  I don't know who made it
as it was just in my stash waiting to be used.
theme.
After it was embossed, I used a sanding block over
the trees to give them a bit more detail and dimension.
I cut the Happy Birthday! with my 
Silhouette Cameo and punched the leaves with 
a punch from my stash,
using pieces from my recycle box.
Great way to use up some little scraps.
On the inside I wrote a personal note 
to him.
I, like many, struggle with masculine cards in general.
I'm not totally crazy about this card, but I think it
turned out nice and I think he appreciated it.

Thanks for visiting!
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
use some scraps.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: