My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Elf On The Shelf Book

Hello crafters!
Do you have a little one in the family?
We have our granddaughter, Marie, who is just turning
2 yrs old.  Last year Bernadette, the Elf on the Shelf, came for
a holiday visit.  Even when she was only a year old,
Marie learned to look for her each morning.
Pictures were taken of Bernadette's exploits, she even
made some visits to our house when Marie came for the day.
I decided that there should be a book that showed what
a great time Bernadette had while visiting.
So here it is.
I could have made the elf, but decided that 
buying it was much easier and less time consuming.
I bought this while on the Ohio Papercrafter's Shop Hop.
Welcome Bernadette!
A special delivery for Bernadette.
A suitcase full of clothes that she left at the North Pole.
You can see the clothes here.
Bernadette gives a fashion show.
She settled right into the Christmas village.
Fun with the coffee maker and Advent calendar.
She got into trouble with the Christmas tree.
She got in some exercise climbing and swinging,
then had a nice rest in a Buffalo Bills hat.
Go Bills!
Fun with friends.
Even got into G-Ma's crafting supplies when she visited.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the other pictures
from her visits here.  
This year, I'll be a little more organized for next year's book.
Bernadette should be arriving the day after Thanksgiving
and will be bringing this book with her as a gift for Marie.
I had a lot of fun creating this book and look forward to making
another one for 2021.

I'm glad you stopped by today and hope you are too.
Come again soon.
Until then:
have the heart of a child.























No comments: