My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 4, 2020

Special Delivery

Hello all!  
It's a bright, sunny, but cold day here in 
Western New York.  I hope all of you are staying 
safe and healthy
My son and his family got a new family member a few days
ago.  Bernadette is an elf and she has taken up residence 
at their home.  I'm sure she'll be getting into a some things
in the next few weeks.
Yesterday they received a "Special Delivery" to their
porch.  Seems Bernadette forgot to take some of her favorite
things with her in her haste to meet her new family.
"Mrs. Claus" packed up the clothes that she had made for
Bernadette in a home made suitcase and had them delivered
right to their home.
Elegant snakeskin suit case, specially made for 
Bernadette's clothes.
The carry strap was reinforced with brads and
it has a nice closure.
Inside were some crocheted and sewn clothes
made just for her.

Bernadette gave a little fashion show,
I think she looks adorable in her sweet little 
outfits.







These little outfits took no time at all to be worked up.
A little fiddly here and there since they are so small,
but well worth it.  
Bernadette should get years of wear from them.

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been doing.
Lots of Christmas prep going on here in my craft room.
Hope your holiday prep is coming along nicely.
This year, things are going to be quite different,
but we'll have loads of handmade gifts at our house.
I hope you'll come visit again soon,
until then,
stay warm and cozy!