My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Ink Sprays

Hi and welcome!
Have you ever used spray inks?
I've had them for quite some time and have never 
really taken the time to use them.
I needed covers for a couple books that I made for 
Christmas gifts and decided to pull out the ink sprays
and give it a go.
I have a pad of canvas that I recently purchased,
so I got it out and got to work.
It was simple enough. I cut the canvas to the width 
I needed for the covers and started to spray.
I love how they turned out.
The little whitish specks are from a white 
Glimmer Mist. I wish the shimmer showed in the pictures.
I used a variety of Dylusions sprays, an Inkadinkado spray
(sorry can't find a link for this product)
 and a Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist for my canvases.
This is the other piece I did with the same colors.
You never know what it will end up looking like.
I also did some on card stock and loved the results.
Since I did these, I have sprayed a few more canvases 
for some Christmas projects, that I'll show you another time.
Will have to be after Christmas though, I don't want to ruin 
anyone's surprise.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope to see you again soon.
Until then,
pull out something from your stash that you
haven't used and give it a try.









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



 

No comments: