My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Afghans

Hi everyone!
So here's my story about these 2 afghans.
My daughter told me she'd like an afghan for Christmas,
but she wanted it to be one with holes so it wouldn't be 
too warm for her.  She even sent me a picture of the one her
boyfriend has, so I'd know what she was talking about.
Well, being me, I needed to do something with a pattern,
so I made up this pattern.

I love how it turned out.

I even edged it with the variegated yarn.
Well, then I realized that this thing was beautiful,
but it was way heavier than she wanted.
Soooooooooooo

I had gotten some other yarn already that was 
similar in colors and I made her another one.
This one is really just what she was asking for,
and I think she'll love it.
I decided that she should have both of them,
one for when she doesn't need a heavy one
and one for when it's really cold in the house
and she needs extra warmth.
I know I'm a crazy Mom, 
but what can I say?
I want my girl to be happy,
AND warm!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my
Christmas gifts that I made this year,
come again soon,  I'll be posting more.
Until then,
relax and enjoy the season.




 

No comments: