My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Marvelous Miss Maezi

Hello and Welcome!
Today I have a couple things to show you 
that I made for a friends new grandbaby.
When I saw Elena post a picture with 
Maezi and the quote 
"The Marvelous Miss Maezi!"
I knew I had to put that on a bib for her.
I tried to find a font that was like the font 
for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel but 
couldn't find one, this was the closest I
could find, so I did my best.
Sorry these pictures aren't better,
it's tough getting a good photo of the
gold and glitter.
I also made this for her in honor 
of Grandma.
Both these projects were designed with my 
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and
cut from heat transfer vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo.
I used my mount press to adhere the HTV to the bib
and onesie.
Maezi has a big sister, Sienna, and I thought she should
have a special gift too.  I made her this wish bracelet.
You tie it on your wrist and make a wish and wear it till
it falls off.  When it falls off, hopefully your wish will come 
true.  I'm told she wished to be a ballerina.
I hope her wish comes true.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
try to make someone's day special.

 

No comments: