My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Tag Kits

Hello crafty friends!
In October we had a 2 day crop,
 complete with social distancing and masks.
One of the things we decided to do was a tag kit contest.
I went into my stash and found things that I thought
could coordinate on a tag and made up a kit for
each person that attended the crop.
My 2 "partners in crime" and I made up our tags
ahead of time to give everyone an idea of how to
use the kit.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of their tags
or the tags of all the croppers.
This is what I laid out when I was planning out my tag.
And this is the tag I ended up making.
Moved things around a little bit as I was working on
it and I was happier with the final result than the 
original layout.
Everyone made the tags and got tickets for the
prize drawing for each of the elements that they used on their
tag.  Everyone was very creative and I wish I had remembered
to take pictures of the tags.
We may just do something like this again,
everyone seemed to enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what
I've been up to.
Come again soon,
until then,
try something different.



 

No comments: