My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Another Gelli Plate Card

Welcome to Kristie Kreates
Today I have another Gelli Plate print card to show you.
I started with this print that I pulled from my
Gelli Plate.  I had been playing with some paints and 
alcohol ink on the plate and got this lovely subtle 
print that has some nice texture.
I simply cut it down and adhered it to a rust colored card base.
I will wait until I need a card to add a sentiment or a focal point to this card.
Or I may just use it as is.  I love it and hope whoever receives it will too.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been up to.
Come again soon,
until then,
have a fun play with some paint or ink.



 

No comments: