My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Llamazing!

Welcome!
A while ago my daughter in law had some
 sent to me from Amazon.
I can't tell you how much I love this stuff.
It's hard to see in the pictures, but depending on the
angle you look at it and the lighting, it is different colors.
It is the coolest stuff ever.
I made this llama onesie for Marie as my first project.
Don't know if you can see the color difference
in these picture, but in real life they are so
cool.
Sometimes it looks very purple,
Sometimes it shows as green.
There are several different colors and I can't
wait to use them all.
I have another project in the works as a
Christmas gift for my 
Godchild.  I'll show it when it's finished.
If you do any kind of  HTV projects, 
check out this cool HTV it cuts beautifully
and weeds easily and feels smooth and soft once
it's on your fabric.
The llama file was bought through
The Silhouette Design Store
It's called Llama Mandala Zentangle.
They have a number of different designs
like this and the price is very reasonable
at only $.99 each.
I'm so glad you decided to visit today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then
try a new product!

 

No comments: