My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Gelli Plate Card

Hello blog friends, I hope all is going well with you.
Today I have a card to show you that I made from one
of my Gelli prints.
I used a variety of paints and ink on my Gelli Plate
and pulled this print.
I love the color combination and the abstract look of it.
I cut it to a size that worked for the print then layered it 
onto a piece of purple mulberry paper, then onto
a white card base.  This card works for any occasion at
all. 
I do love my Gelli Plates and the pieces I get from using them.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you enjoyed your visit and will 
come again soon.
Until then,
think outside the box!
If your interested in how a Gelli Plate can be used
Her techniques are a little different than what
I usually do, but I think I need to try some of
them too. Check it out and see if it's something
you'll love doing.



 

No comments: