My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Swap Christmas Card

Hello and welcome!
Today's card was made for a friend in 
an art swap group I'm in.
I'm hoping that by the time this is posted
the card has arrived at it's destination.
It was sent plenty early, but had to go to 
Australia and with the mail the way it has been
during the pandemic, I'm sure it's taking a while to arrive.
When the card is flattened, it fits into an 
A-2 card envelope.
Take it out of the envelope and the base slides 
down and the card is free standing.
The stamps I used are from the
This card is actually very simple to make,
but looks more difficult and impressive.

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little 
time with me.
Come again soon,
until then
try a new card design!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.
 

No comments: