My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Onesie

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving
and have lots to be thankful for.
I know I do and one thing I'm extremely thankful for
is my granddaughter, Marie.  She has brought joy,
love and sweetness to this difficult time.
My daughter in law had some onesies sent to me
and told me to do whatever I wanted to them.
Marie needed a onesie for Thanksgiving and this
is what I came up with.
She has the best chubby legs ever and 
I thought this suited her perfectly.
Jaryd and Sara love it and I know she's looking 
cute in it with her "turkey" pants.
Here's a picture of Marie with her Thanksgiving 
onesie, but she doesn't have her turkey pants on yet.

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
You never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates!

 

No comments: