My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Smile and Congratulations

Hello and welcome!
Today I have a couple more 2 for 1 cards.
For these two cards I embossed some white card stock with 
the Octogon Embossing Folder from Darice.
I then used Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin
Distress Inks to color the embossing with an ink
I cut the embossed piece into two pieces and used one for 
this card.
I used this sentiment inside the card,
(sorry I can't find a direct link)
For this card I used the other half of the embossed piece
and a congratulations from my stash of stamps.
For both cards, I cut down some scrap pieces of coordinating 
card stock and added little strips to finish off the card.
I'm happy with how these cards turned out.

Thanks for stopping today, I hope you have been
inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
try something new.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: