My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 30, 2020

Wicked Cute

Hello all!
Just wanted to pop in today and give you a peak at the
onesie that I made for my granddaughter.
Sara had a package of onesies sent to me so I could
make a birthday onesie for Marie's 1st birthday party.
She said I could make whatever I wanted with the
rest of them, but that it would be nice to have one for
Halloween.
This is what I came up with, I think it turned out really 
adorable.
I designed it with my 
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software,
cut it with my Silhouette and pressed it on with
my mount press.
I do have a couple more designs in the works,
but they aren't cut yet, but she'll be wearing them soon.

Thanks for stopping to see what I'm up to,
come again soon.
Until then,
be creative!

 

No comments: