My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Swirly Paint Flowers

Hello blog friends!
Today I have a couple cards to show you.
I was going through some things the other day
and found some of these prints that I made
quite a while back and decided it was time to
make a couple of them into cards.
These were done by dipping string into
paint, then laying it onto the card stock
in a kind of "S" pattern, then pulling it down the
card creating a flower look.
this technique.  This is basically how I made mine,
but used paper rather than a canvas.
You don't really know what your painting will look
like until you pull the string.
I love how these two turned out and finding them
makes me want to play with this technique again.
I think I would like to try some multi colored ones.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way and
will come again soon.
Until then,
paint on!

 

No comments: