My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Leaf Cards

Welcome to 
Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a couple cards to share with
you.
I had this piece of deli paper that I had 
"painted" with alcohol inks quite a long time
ago, in my background stash.
I adhered it to some white card stock
to use as a base on my card.
I stamped and colored these leaves and that
deli paper background was perfect for the card.
Clean and simple card.
I didn't put any sentiment on either the 
inside or outside.  I like the simple look with 
just the leaves.
I colored these leaves different colors and found
a green background piece to go with them.
I wanted a little different look, so decided to cut the
corners at an angle.
I like the interest it brought to the card,
something small that can change the look of a card.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been up to.
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then,
make a little change that can make a big difference!

 

No comments: