My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Wrapped Gift

Hi all!
Have a gift to wrap and want to jazz it up?
Here's what I did recently for a shower.
I have a huge roll of this paper and love it.
The other side is a black and white checked print,
but this time I chose the polkadots.
I wanted to jazz it up a little bit so I used some 
ribbon to hold the 2 gifts together, then
simply hot glued some "silk" leaves and
berries to the package.
The recipient loved it and it made
a basic looking gift look fabulous!
Look around your home and at your craft supplies
and see what you have that you might add to 
dress up a gift.
Artificial flowers and leaves,
small Christmas decorations,
any other holiday decorations,
pieces of fabrics,
ribbons,
make some paper flowers.
There are so many options to make
a gift stand out!

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon, 
you never know what you'll find at
Kristie Kreates!

 

No comments: