My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Birthday Gelli Print Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.
Today I have a card to show you that I made from a
Gelli print that I made a while ago.
I used alcohol inks of several colors on my 
Gelli Plate and picked up this image.
I loved it, but didn't know what I would do with it.
My friend, Mary, told me she thought it looked like
balloons, I could see that.
So I made it into a birthday card and I love how 
it turned out.  Very abstract looking, I love the colors.
I had some scraps left so I cut one down and put a little
strip inside the card for a little extra something.
The recipient loved it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.
Until then,
see something special in what you make.





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: