My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Eco-Printing

Hello and Welcome!
Today I have some eco-prints to show you.
I found a new way to do eco printing that doesn't involve
a heat press, sprays or water.
You simply take your leaves, flowers or whatever you have
to print with, place it between a couple pieces of paper or 
card stock and run it through a Cuttlebug or other
die cutter.
The pressure from the machine will give you the 
eco print.  As always, sometimes they come out great
and others are not so great. 
The print above is one side of the run through and
below is the other side.  This often happens
that one side of a leaf will print beautifully and
the other gives a very light print.
This is one of my favorites, from 
Japanese Maple leaves.
These 2 are the front and back prints from some geraniums
and begonias.
I'm not sure what I'll do with these prints yet,
but they will go into my background stash to 
get used at a future date.
I think I'm done with my eco printing for this year,
I have a LOT of backgrounds to choose from for now.

Thanks for coming by for a visit.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then:
Happy Crafting!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: