My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Tuscan Cards

Hello crafty people!
Today I'd like to show you a couple cards I made with
This is the original gelli print.
and here is the card I made.
I love this "Tuscan" stamp that I had in my stash,
and colored it to match with the background 
piece, matted it with the same background 
gelli print, then onto white card stock to set it off.
Here you can see that I used foam tape to adhere the image
and give the card a bit of dimension.
This is the second piece I used.
I cut the gelli print background down to the size I needed,
and used the same "Tuscan" stamp to make another card.
 
I love how both these cards turned out.
They remind me of our trip to Italy many 
years ago.
I love making these kind of backgrounds,
then keeping them in my stash for later use.
You never know what they might work well for.

I'm glad you came to spend time with me today,
and I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then
check out what you have and see what you can 
create with it.

No comments: