My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 30, 2020

Halloween Cards

Hello!
I'm not a huge Halloween fan, but there are a 
few kids I send cards to every year.
Today I'm showing you the 3 cards I made this year.

I stamped this image and sentiment with brown
Color Box Chalk Ink
and colored it with Arteza Colored Pencils

For this card I sketched out the goards and colored them
with colored pencils.
Inside I wrote I can't believe it's Halloween already!

I drew and colored this zom-bee with 
colored pencils and made the wings with
vellum.
I think the kids I send these to will get a kick
out of them.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Happy Halloween!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.






No comments: