My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Strawberries for Marie


Hi!  I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Today I have some cute little strawberries to show you.
My granddaughter, Marie, turned one on
November 14th and Sara asked me if I could
make some strawberries for the party.
Marie absolutely loves strawberries so
they decided this would be the theme for her
party.
I found a pattern online, there are many to 
choose from. and got to work crocheting them.
They don't take much yarn and they are fast
to work up.
I think they turned out very cute and 
they are nice and soft, so Marie can play with them.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are well and keeping safe.
Come again soon, 
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!

 

No comments: