My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 14, 2020

Snow Storm Box

Hello crafty friends.
Today I have a project to show you that I made
for our little Marie.
Sara saw the idea somewhere and I offered to make this.
I started with this small Christmas box and 
added little trees, people, etc inside.
They are a little hard to see in the pictures, because the
front of the box is covered with screening.
The last thing I put in was some fake snow,
I used the kind that is like little pellets of styrofoam.
This makes a box that is like a snowglobe and great for
little ones to blow into.
When you blow into it the snow flies around.
This is a great exercise for my granddaughter who is
just learning to blow.
Here are a couple pictures of her with her
new snow box.
I think she'll have a lot of fun making snow
storms in this box.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you're doing well and getting some
holiday creating done.
Hopefully I'll see you again soon,
until then,
happy creating!








 

No comments: