My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Brad's birthday gift

Hello crafty people!
Today I have a shirt to show you that
I made in collaboration with my son and daughter in law.
They do some video gaming with my daughter and
her boyfriend, Jaryd and Sara designed what they
wanted on this shirt for Brad and sent it to me.
I traced it with my 
Silhouette Studio  Designer Edition software,
then cut it on my Silhouette Cameo from 
The Chameleon HTV is pretty cool as it changes
color with different lighting.
It's hard to show in the photographs, but
you can see that the different areas are different colors.
This is the front of the shirt.
This is the logo that they created for the back of the
shirt.  You can see that the color is totally different
in this picture, but it's all done with the same
HTV color.
Here is a picture of Brad in his new
shirt.  He loves it and doesn't he just 
look too handsome?!?!
Happy Birthday Brad!







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.








 

No comments: