My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Guardian Angel

Hi!
It's getting to be that time of year again.
Time to work on Christmas decorations and
gifts.
Last year our granddaughter, Marie, was 1 yr old.
It was her 2nd Christmas, but the first year that she
had a clue about what was going on.
Marie has a "Guardian Angel" that
she will receive a little gift from each
Christmas.  Her angel has decided that she
will always receive an angel of some kind from her.
In 2020 she received this little angel ornament.
Here is a tutorial on how to make this
angel ornament.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you'll give these little ornaments a try.
They are really very easy to make and look lovely
on a tree.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!

 

No comments: