My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Baptism Card

Good day blog fans!
I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Today I have a card to show you.
I made this for my newest great nephew
for his baptism.
I saw something like this somewhere on line
and loved the idea and went with it.
I can't tell you what companies made the different
stamps, as I just went through my stash and pulled
out anything that was a heart and this is what
I came up with.
I love the look of all the different colors of paper
and ink.  It's hard to tell that there are different inks, 
but each heart is different and some are heat embossed.
The sentiment was hand written and I will write a personal
note to him on the inside.
This style of card could be used for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been
up to.  I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
try some variety.

No comments: