My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wedding

 Hello everyone!
Just a short post to say I'll be taking a little break.
My daughter got married on May 13th and although
I tried to keep up with taking pictures and writing posts,
I was just too busy to get that done.
 Now after the wedding I have come down with a pretty 
awful cold.  No it's not Covid, thank goodness, none the less,
I'm not feeling very well.
Hopefully, I'll be feeling better in a few days and will be able to
share some of the fun things we did for her wedding with y'all.
Until then I'll leave you with this picture of the happy couple.

Aren't they a beautiful couple?
Thanks for stopping by,
I'll see you again soon.


No comments: