My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Tie Dye Card

Hi blog friends!
For Easter I tried something different for coloring
my eggs.  I wrapped the eggs in a coffee filter,
then dripped food coloring onto the filter.
I left them sit for a while in a plastic bag.
This is the effect I got.
I saved the coffee filters to use on 
some cards.

This is the card that I made the other day
with the dyed coffee filter.
I really like it.
I think it will be sent to my granddaugher, Marie with
"You make my heart smile." 
inside.  I think it's a very happy card.
I haven't used the other filter yet, I'm sure I'll
end up making a card with it one day.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me,
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then,
use something you'd usually throw away for 
a card or other project.
 

No comments: