My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exciting News!!!!

I have some really exciting news! I have been chosen to be on the
QKR Stampede Design Team! If you have been following my blog for a while, you have seen some projects that I have done with QKR stamps. Get ready to see more, I will be posting more cards and projects featuring QKR stamps on a regular basis.

I will also be participating in blog hops monthly, which are a lot of fun! So stay tuned for some great inspiration with the QKR Stampede Design Team.

No comments: