My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pea in a Pod 2







There is one more page in this book. The last page has a mat for a 4x6 picture and a space for Milissa to add Frankies name, birthdate etc.
I hope you have enjoyed these posts about Milissa's book. I sure enjoyed making it and she is going to be so surprised when I give it to her!
Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Have a better than averaged day!
Until next time Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

Carol said...

What a great idea -- certainly a one-of-a-kind book!!! I'm sure Milissa will LOVE it!!

Sue said...

Kristie, what a really creative idea!! Milissa is going to freak! This is something that will only be more cherished as the years go by, and won't Frankie get a kick out of seeing it when he's older. Really nice gift for a friend!

Sue

beejay said...

What an awesome thing to do for your friend, love this idea! Love the baby card that you did too. Thanks for visiting my blog ~ beejay

Fran (PalomaRanch) said...

What a lovely project!