My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pea in a Pod 1

When my friend Milissa told me she was pregnant, I started taking pictures. Every week I took a picture of her standing sideways. I did this from the time I found out until she had the baby. Between now and that time a lot has happened. I couldn't find the pictures, the idea I had didn't work out, the pictures got printed and buried on my craft table, but finally I decided it was time to do something with them. What spurred me on to do this? The birth of her 2nd child. The first little guy, Frankie, is now 3 1/2 yrs old. Guess it was about time, eh? Below you will find some pictures of the pages I did with the pictures of her. They aren't the best quality pictures, but I did the best with what I had, sorry for the glare and flashback.


I could only upload 5 pictures per post, so it is split into 2 posts. Hopefully, I will get them posted in the right order! The cover of the 8x8 book that I chose has an area for a title and I titled this book Pea in a Pod and put it on with a rub on. Thanks to my friends Danielle and Jen, who had lots of 8x8 paper, I didn't have to cut the papers all down, which made this project even easier. Without further ado, here is my Pea in a Pod book for Milissa.












Hopefully, I have posted these correctly and the next 5 pages will be in the next post.




2 comments:

Carol said...

Ahhhhh . . . the best-laid plans syndrome!! What an interesting and unique book for your friend, Milissa!

Larelyn said...

Oh, Kristie, what a special gift this will be. How lucky she is to have a photographer friend. I also love your cards in the earlier posts. You do wonderful things with stamps and watercolor pencils. So glad you visited the Card Fairy blog hop.
Hugs,