My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cronucopia

Hey there fans!

Today I have a card to show you that I submitted for the 2nd round of the card contest on the Practical Scrappers Blog.

I had to make a fall card and include some kind of twine on it.
I just learned that I didn't make the next round, but that's okay, I like my card anyway and had fun making it.

I chose to use
"Cornucopia" (#16305) and "Leaf Background" (#26901)
both from Eureka! Stamps.

The Cornucopia image is colored with water color crayons.

In this picture you can see how this card opens and that I used the
Leaf Background image on the panels that are attached behind the Cornucopia.
I stamped the Leaf Background onto plain colored paper with VersaMark and used a small brush to brush over it with Gold Mica Powder, which is also sold in the Eureka! Stamps Store.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Now hop on over to the Eureka! Stamps Store and see all the wonderful images and supplies they have to offer.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love how you used water colors.......very pretty card!

Dawnll said...

I love the fall colors and proud that you participated!

Lisadwb said...

Lovely card, but, how can you go wrong making a fall card? :-) The twine goes really wekk with all things fall, IMHO.

kisatrtle said...

Very pretty